Business Intelligence team manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West , UK|
|Sector||Data & Analytics|
|Salary||£400 - £480 per day|
|Job Ref||team 26|
BI, team manager, Tableau
The role is replacing someone who is going on maternity leave.
We ARE NOT looking for such a senior person. Their BI team has 3-4 people in it, so they need someone who is half hands on/half team manager – they do not want someone who has managed big teams as you are likely to leave/get bored.
This role will involve managing the data, billing transactions, moving systems.
Ideally 400-480 is what they thought they would be looking at rate wise.
It is to start immediately and for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Tableau experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to understand complex data environment
- Ability to manage pipeline of development changes (ETL, new/amended reports etc.)
- Highly technical resources (e.g. ETL developers, data warehouse designers, DW architects etc.)
- Individuals with experience of building new DW platforms
- MSBI technologies