2nd Line Support Engineer, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, DNS / DHCP…
Do you want to work with Cloud Technologies? Do you want to the chance to develop skills in Office 365 and Azure?
One of the leading Cloud companies globally is now recruiting for a 2nd line engineer to join a close-knit team based in London. The successful 2nd line engineer will have the chance to join a busy helpdesk dealing with a wide range of clients and technologies. The company are very passionate about the services they provide and hence why in the last 3 years they have doubled in size year on year and continue to bring on a large volume of new clients on a regular basis.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a technical support position
- Expertise with Microsoft products – Windows Desktop OS 7, 8, 10, Server 2003 – 2012, SBS Server, Active Directory, Exchange 2010 / 2013
- Experience supporting and managing Office 365
- Understanding/enthusiasm to develop skills within cloud technologies
- Azure Cloud
- Networking – Cisco & SonicWall