2nd Line Support Engineer Exchange 30K - 32K
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
2nd Line Support Engineer Exchange Microsoft £30K - £32K
Support Engineer, 2nd Line, Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 7, 8, 10, Backup Solutions…
A growing Managed Service Provider based in Vauxhall is looking to add a number of 2ndLine Engineers to their team. The successful candidate will be based in the office with on-site customer support and assisting the project teams.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved 2nd Line BAU duties around 70% desktops and 30% server/infrastructure.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- 2 years’ experience working in a busy environment providing 2nd Line technical support
- Expertise around troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop ( 7 / 8 / 10) Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Productivity Suites (Office 2007 - 2016) and Backup Solutions (Veritas Backup Exec, Max Backup)
- Good understanding of Administration of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Administration of Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Exchange 2010, 2013 and Office 365
- Virtual Technology (VMware vSphere, Hyper-V )
- Networking (Cisco Firewalls / Cisco Switches / HP Switches)
- Storage Solutions (NetApp, EMC, Dell, HP )