This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
A market leading company in Birmimgham are currently recruiting for a SCCM Senior Systems Engineer to join their well established team. Working as part of an Infrastructure team which is around 200 strong you will have the opportunity to work in a varied position involving everything from higher level support to project work.
• Design and delivery of end to end SCCM solutions.
• BAU support of the SCCM estate – Troubleshoot and own incidents, problems and issues as they arise. Perform detailed root cause analysis as necessary.
• Providing third level escalation support for SCCM queries
• Proactive SCCM maintenance and health check for all customer bases
• Produce and maintain customer technology roadmaps – for SCCM
• Responsibility for packaging and automatic deployment of software and system updates using Microsoft SCCM 2012 r2
• 5yrs minimum experience of administering SCCM
• Experience of working and delivering to large scale high value project streams
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure related subjects
• Proven track record of working with 3rd party customers and suppliers in a design, project and support perspective