Web Developer (Graduate)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£27000 - £28000 per annum|
|Job Ref||Nicola Graham2|
I am currently recruiting for a Graduate Web Developer to join an extremely well established and well known client based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic client to work for who have won numerous awards in the sector and this is a great opportunity to work for a company who encourage you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities…
- Work on a successful website platform using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Design and build innovative new tools and solutions
- Use best development practices such as unit testing and code review
- Optimise and refactor existing code.
- Plan and delivery projects
- Manage teams and resources
- Working closely with Senior contacts to develop relationships.
This is a great company who focus on ensuring their graduates get structured targets, consistent feedback, performance reviews and the chance to follow a clearly defined career path that recognises your hard work and personal achievements for yourself and the company with some of the benefits including company events and Friday night drinks, 25 days annual leave, private health insurance a company pension scheme and many more!