AngularJS Front End Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Wales , UK|
Front End, Developer, Angular
Job Role: Front End Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-skilled agile team in IT Delivery, in which you will be responsible for development of our core customer facing websites.
They are a progressive team working with cutting edge technologies such as Angular and best in class tools such as Git, Jira and Confluence.
IT Delivery is made up of small teams, that are inclusive, open and collaborative. They encourage team members to share ideas, solutions and decision making to drive forward the effectiveness of the teams and products that we deliver.
- Excellent working knowledge of AngularJS.
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3) with commercial experience of building websites across multiple platforms and devices.
- Experience of supporting browsers that do not support HTML5 and CSS3.
- Commercial experience in creating responsive websites.
- Experience of Angular.
- Experience of unit testing front end websites.
- Working knowledge of LESS and familiarity with associated methodologies.
- Understanding of JSON and executing server requests.
- Understanding of REST and SOAP.
- Understanding of Node.js and NPM
- Understanding of Java programming language and server side architecture.
- Understanding of version-control systems such as GIT.
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.