Senior Data Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Data & Analytics|
|Salary||£450 - £550 per day|
Machine Learning, Data Engineer, Google Cloud, ETL, Export Transform and Load, R&D, Data Architect,
This exciting opportunity has arisen with an international leading consultancy, they require a specialised Senior Data Engineer/Architect to come on board and leverage the clients Google Cloud Technologies part of their Machine Learning projects. This person will work with their Big Data Architecture and ETL concepts on the clients initial Research and Development Projects.
- This person will be responsible for the analysis across large adtech datasets to identify significant opportunities for automation and Machine Learning across the campaign life-cycle
- You will be working with a development team and alongside other developers and product managers to solve complex technical problems
- Build pipelines using Composer(Airflow) and Dataflow in Google Cloud
- Working with the clients Cloud Machine Learning APIs to train new models
- A Senior Data Engineer experienced in Machine Learning to work on Research & Development projects
- We’d expect you to have significant experience in statistical analysis, data engineering and leveraging Google Cloud technologies to deliver robust models at scale.
- Extensive commercial experience in building machine learning models
- Expert using statistical libraries, like Pandas, NumPy, etc...
- Strong Big data architectures, like Hive, HDFS, Presto, BigQuery
- Expert understanding on ETL concepts and building robust pipelines