Full Stack Python Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£40000 - £80000 per annum|
Successful young starts up based in central London are currently looking to bring on a new addition to their development team due to continued success, and big development plans. My client create software in the Ai/Machine learning world that’s causing ripples in a billion pound industry which means they're already working with household tech giants.
This is an opportunity in which you’ll get to work with the founding team with a strong track record. Being a younger company they’re able to be a lot more fluid in their operations and innovation is a focus of theirs so working with the latest technologies is a big part of what they do.
- They want someone who can come in and hit the ground running and get stuck in, someone with passion and drive to help move them forwards
- You’ll be expected to take on both front and backend responsibilities when the business requires
- Write clean, well-designed and reusable code
- Propose, build and deploy back end services communicating over a range of APIs with other services
- A good understanding and commercial use of Python
- Experience with a Python frameworks (ideally Django)
- Familiarity with databases and SQL
- Experience of working with REST APIs