This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Ref||Nov 6|
Database Administrator/Winchester up to 35k
Currently recruiting for a brand new Data Administrator role to be located in Hampshire . The Data Administrator will be working within a large team consisting of developers, business analysts and testers working on a large system designing and implementing new features and creating new solutions. The Database Administrator will also work to correct and debug any existing or potential database issues.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 2 year's experience in a Database Developer or DBA role
* Strong T-SQL scripting skills
* A knowledge of either SSRS,SSAS, crystal reports,BI
* Experience of database design/architecture
* Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team where you will be an integral part of the team whilst also having the opportunity to develop your skills and experience further.