Helpdesk Support Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
Helpdesk Support /1st line/Active Directory / Exchange /Office 365 - 23-25k
We are currently recruiting for a brand new position for a 1st/2nd line Helpdesk Analyst to be based in London. The Helpdesk support analyst will be technically competent with the ability to liaise with high level clients and able to work in a fast paced environment. The Support Analyst will provide 1st and 2nd line support in a service desk environment to clients resolving any issues by telephone,email and remote support.
Skills and Experience
* A minimum of 2 years 1st and 2nd line support experience
* A good knowledge of Microsoft server,VPN,s,Active Directory, Office 365 and Microsoft exchange
* A knowledge of Windows desktop 7/10
* Experience using ticketing systems
* Experience in a help desk environment
* Excellent customer and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst to join a busy team where you will be exposed to various technologies giving you great career development with the opportunity to progress.