This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London, UKSouth West, UK|
|Salary||£500 - £600 per day|
Technical Architect, Multi Platform, Integration, E-commerce, Web Platform, Web API,
This exciting Science Research Institution are currently on the hunt for a driven Technical Architect to work part of a wide spread change across the clients E-commerce/Web based platform and overall customer improvement experience. This person will come from a technical background and have the ability to improve and integrate their multiple operating systems.
- This specialise will work with the Programme lead and a small team of Business Analysts to plan, specify and deliver the requirements and future technical architecture for their customer facing systems.
- This will be working with the replacement of the clients network of multiple systems that rely on manual processes, moving the data across between them.
- Work across multiple platform integration including Retail and Transactions activity, Relationship Management System, Customer Systems and more
- Introduce a new Data solution for insights and analysis work that will enable the use of one system
- Introduce a central Insights and Analysis function that will help the organisation get consistent reporting, data and information into insights to support business decisions.
- Strong experience as a Technical Architect, working with multiple platforms and systems architecture.
- Strong multi-pltaform integration exposure
- E-commerce/web API delivery exposure
- IT systems exposure
- Strong technical background, ideally with some development exposure
- Capable of running large, complex projects which have a high level of involvement across functions outside of tech
- Designing and implementing technology solutions
- Develop systems architecture diagrams and standards and an outline approach to systems integration
- Develop requirements documentation for tendering processes