Cloud Security architect
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Wales , UK|
We have a number of roles available in the information security area.
My client are looking for 4 contractors across a range of different areas to start ASAP.
We need contractors who have good experience in working in a large organisation
Rates – not set – will be flexible within reason for the right person so please let me know what you will need
Length of contracts – all 6 month contracts, will also consider people on a permanent basis
Location - Cardiff
The Cloud Security Architect will:
- Create and maintain the overall Cloud security roadmap
- Create patterns for deployment that simplify and accelerate the best practice for cloud
- Identify opportunities to leapfrog traditional IT security challenges through automation and orchestration
- Work with the Security Incident Response Team Manager to define the Cloud logging and monitoring regime, extending the constituency to the cloud
- Build a Cloud-centric hub for Security using a mix of infrastructure, platform and software as a service
- Project future capacity for log management, monitoring, analytics in the cloud
- Understand how continuous testing and scanning can be applied in a continuous deployment scenario
- Understand and develop security strategies for micro services, serverless computing and source code lifecycle management
You should have:
A strong working knowledge of at least one of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
You will have experience in developing control frameworks that meet recognised industry standards for cloud and be prepared to explain them to audiences of mixed cloud capability is also
Demonstrable experience in Security Architecture and design of end to end architecture lifecycles within medium/ large corporate organisations is required.
Good understanding of a recognised architectural framework such as TOGAF / SABSA is highly desirable.
The candidate should have a broad knowledge of security and a strong technical grounding, security certifications such as CISSP, CISM etc are highly desirable
If this is a position you feel you have the skill-set and experience for, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.