This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Data & Analytics|
|Salary||£400 - £450 per day|
|Job Ref||Technical Consultant|
Monarch are working with a leading digital agency in Central London that are recruiting for a Technical consultant to assist them on an initial 6 month contract.
They need an individual to work closely with their customers to build technical solutions and be able to hide the complexity of pulling data together. The role is hands-on and you will be developing data models, visualisations and this role will be client facing.
Some of the tasks in the role include:
- Collaborate with Engagement leads to consult on solution design
- Lead the implementation of solutions
- Ensure sure they deliver on their promises
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a B2B customer-facing technical role.
- Proficiency in SQL programming.
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating the value of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
- Ability to influence both technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts.
- Deep understanding of SQL and Data Engineering, or Database Architecture
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, client service environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
If you're looking for a new contract, would like to work a market leading data analytics solution and can work in Central London then I look forward to receiving your application.