Support Engineer - Linux & Networking £35K
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Support Engineer, Linux, Juniper, Brocade, Firewalls, London, £30K - £35K
2nd / 3rd Line Engineer, Network Engineer, System Administrator, Linux, Debian, Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, Firewalls…
A technical systems engineer has the opportunity to join one of London’s fast growing Media / Productions houses in a unique role combining both Linux systems and Juniper / Brocade networks. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who has EITHER Linux OR networking experience to join a technology focused team and develop their own technical skills on either Linux or Networking.
- Excellent understanding of Computer Networking and TCP/IP
- 1 years’ experience with routing technologies – BGP / OSPF
- Knowledge of VLANs
- Experience with one of the following devices – Juniper, HP, Brocade, Cisco, Palo Alto
- Good level of Systems Administrator – Linux
- Basic understanding of Firewalls