2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
This vacancy has now expired.
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Birmingham - Salary: £25000-£28000
We have an exciting opportunity with an MSP client of ours.
We are recruiting for a 2nd
Line Support Engineer to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a 2nd
Line Support Engineer you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team looking to increase their headcount. The successful 2nd
Line Support Engineer will belong to a team which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the country and this, when combined with a strong company ethos results in one of the regions highest staff retention rates.**Microsoft Certification is a must**
In-depth knowledge of:
- Log requests and queries submitted via telephone or email.
- Resolve 2nd/3rd Line problems to agreed SLA's
- Manage faults reported to Service Desk
- Monitor clients infrastructure systems using software monitoring tools
- Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012
- MS Office and MS Exchange
- Microsoft Infrastructure technologies
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
- Job type:
£25000 - £28000 per annum