As the WRAP Platform Support Consultant you will be working as part of the Application Support team where you will be responsible for enhancing the platform; continuous operability of it; managing impacts and risks of associated activities adhering to policies and standards.
You will have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience of application support
- Knowledge of Bravura Sonata (preferred) or other investment WRAP Platforms experience (GBST Composer, FNZ, DST Bluedoor, Transact)
- Knowledge of BPM/Workflow system
- Data analysis and SQL Development
- Familiarity with the Unix / Oracle environment
- Project delivery (including large, complex projects), project management principles, tools and methodologies
- Analytical problem solving and excellent communication
- Financial Services Industry knowledge (preferred)
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV as soon as possible.