Job: Web Developer - PHP
|Job Title:||Web Developer - PHP|
|Salary:||£250 - £310 per day|
|REF:||EM - Web dev|
|Contact Name:||Emma Mayfield|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
This position is within the product development teams, which will be assisting in the delivery of a diverse number of e-commerce projects.
The role is a technical and hands-on role that would suit a developer looking to become more experienced and proficient in various web technologies, as you will be working on products built on predominantly but not limited to PHP based technologies.
The teams are multi-discipline, so a candidate would have a mix of some (or ideally a good percentage of) the following skills:
- Backend development (PHP, node.js, python)
- PHP > 5.3 (Magento (1 or 2), Symfony (2 or 3))
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Delivery
- Source control (git)
- Database Systems and Design (Mysql, MS-SQL)
- Amazon Web Services (or any other experience of building large scale, distributed web applications)
- Behaviour and Test driven development practices
- Agile Project Management (Scrum or Kanban)
- Web design (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Frontend Development (Angular 2, Backbone.js, Vue.js, React.js)
The tasks would be focussed around designing, developing, testing and maintaining new and existing features for the products your team is responsible as well as helping maintain operation of web services in production at times.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Find Your Job
Contract19 days ago