Length of contract: 3 months Digital/Design role
Rate: £300PD -£350PD
We’re looking for a Content Designer with Ecommerce experience to join my clients team. You should have experience in designing and writing compelling web copy across a variety of platforms.
Typically you’ll be involved in the following:
- Helping to embed user-centricity and a content-first approach within the business
- Working closely with UX designers to create prototypes
- Working with optimisation experts to improve content within existing web journeys
- User-testing and iterating content
- Occasionally supporting content management team by writing, editing and publishing web content via our content management systems (Django CMS and Wordpress)
Ideal skills and experience:
Experience of working within a digital marketing team and managing business stakeholder relationships
Knowledge of content management systems
Experience of insurance or working with compliance or regulatory teams an advantage
Working knowledge of agile project methodology an advantage but not essential
If you feel you have the skill-set and experience for any of these positions, please send me your most up to date CV and I shall be in touch.