They have started a project to improve and replace the existing website.
To deliver this well, you will need to understand user behaviour on the current website, but also the interaction between this site and a significant number of micro-sites that have been developed by services.
You'll need to be able to:
- use Google Analytics to create actionable insights to improve customer experience
- communicate your findings to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- understand our implementation of Google Analytics and Tag Manager and identify and correct issues
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behaviour
- Managing and maintaining the web analytics implementation across our range of websites
- Ensuring consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core website KPIs and define dashboard formats as required
- Providing insight in to online customer behaviour through analysis of customer journeys by segment and source
- Implementing and improving the experimental process by managing the implementation and analysis of online experiments
- Acting as an internal expert on Google analytics providing support and training to the wider organisation to help develop a culture of data analysis
It is essential that you have:
- Expertise in Google analytics - including setting up GA, filters, goals and dashboards and ownership of implementation and tagging
- Proven ability to identify and create actionable insights and work with the wider team to improve and monitor the user experience
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working directly with stakeholders across the organization in addition to the Digital Tea
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.