As the UX designer you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- working in the Ecommerce team and delivering enhancements to a range of customer-facing sites that reach thousands of customers on a daily basis.
- Largely made up of the typical User-Centred Design process, working to an Agile development team, across desktop, mobile and responsive experiences.
- At each stage you will share your findings and collaborating with the wider team to optimise your ideas.
- An enthusiastic User Experience Designer, within an Agile environment
- A proven track record as a successful UX practitioner fir mobile, desktop and responsive design experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Proficient at wire framing and prototyping (using tools such as Visio, Axure)
- Hard-working and dedicated: