I am currently recruiting for a User Researcher to join a client based in Leeds on an initial 3 Month Contract.
Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
As the User Researcher you will hold:
- A high level of demonstrable experience in research, including investigative research.
- A mixture of agency and in-house experience would be preferential.
- Experience of writing scripts for user testing
- Degree qualified. A degree related to User Experience or Research is desirable but not required.
- Should be familiar with Agile working practices (SCRUM, LEAN, UX, XP etc)
- Exudes passion in all things research, keeping on top of industry developments
- Working with the National Indicator Library project team to define their needs and deliver on a wide range of products across the roadmap.
- Manage relationships with external agencies as well as individual research under the supervision of the Product Lead / service Manager
- Recruiting users/participants for research needs.
- Carrying out diary studies and managing the complexities that are involved in this.
- Managing user testing, writing scripts when required.
- Contributing to UX and Product teams on new ideas and strategies to develop products/service portfolio across all digital platforms.
- Carrying out user research on current products/services and providing insights to UX and Product teams.
- Adhering to UX best practice across all projects and day-to- day workload
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.