Job: UI Designer
The role involves working in a scrum with UX designers, software developers and product teams.
• Digital portfolio showcasing outstanding live and relevant work across responsive and adaptive web and native apps
• Varied but consistent experience as a creative/visual designer
• Experience of following and developing digital brand guidelines
• Experience as a senior designer delivering exceptional digital experiences across e-commerce and retail
• Working in an agile environment and scrum team within a digital agency and/or in-house
• Excellent conceptualising skills and a key eye for detail with pixel-perfect delivery
• Experience working in collaboration with UX designers, developers and product owners.
• Confident communicator and strong presentation skills
• Design lead able to guide and mentor junior designers
• Passionate about design and user-centered experience design
• Organised and diligent
• Confident working autonomously and as part of a wider design team.
• Fluent in Photoshop and Sketch
• Experience with Jira and development plug-ins
• Understanding of Accessibility design requirements.
Please get in touch ASAP on 0121 237 3259 if you are suitable for this role alternatively if you refer someone- Monarch has an excellent referral scheme.
Find Your Job
Contract20 days ago
Contract1 day ago
Contract23 days ago
Contract26 days ago
Permanent13 days ago
Front End Web Developer – Angular, React An expanding company are hiring for a Web Developer to join their offices in Stratford Upon Avon. You will be joining an established team of Developers to ensure the continual development of their online pr...