£18,000-20,000 (Trainees) / £20,000-35,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Birmingham City Centre
We are Monarch IT - a specialist tech recruitment consultancy, part of the Monarch Recruitment Group. We have a great opportunity to join our successful and ambitious Birmingham team where you will benefit from being based in a fantastic office, while also receiving the flexibility and strategic direction on growing your desk to ensure that you achieve your ambitions.
Team Monarch: A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career and delivering an excellent customer experience - all while contributing to our team environment of having fun while working hard. Expect to be pushed, but also rewarded and recognised for each and every one of your achievements.
The Role: The aim of a recruitment consultant is to place the right people, in the right role, at the right time - ensuring that you meet the needs of your clients, while also fulfilling your candidate's career aspirations. This is an entry-level role, where you will be trained to carry out the full recruitment life cycle. Overall duties will include strategic business development, client visits, bid & tender pitches and candidate attraction.
Training: You will be trained by a top manager, while also receiving training, help and support from your immediate team and directors. Training will be continuous throughout your time with us where you will have the opportunity to develop into mentoring, leadership and management (over 93% of our team managers started in an entry-level recruitment role.)
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k (Trainees) £20-35k (experienced consultants)
- Uncapped commission up to 25% p/month, giving you the opportunity to maximise your earning potential
- Quick progression & career growth. You will be promoted based on your successes with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion and an average time per promotions of 9 months.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice,
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'MBar’ and break out area,
- Incentives galore! Including; our monthly Champagne Club, breakfast club, quarterly team days / nights out, our yearly European team getaway and a further holiday where our top billers win an all-expenses paid trip to Miami!
- A busy social calendar! On top of the incentives offered there are also regular team events, from our yearly Tough Mudder team challenge to charity events and pay-day socials