Monarch Recruitment Limited
£20,000-23,000 & Uncapped Commission & Benefits
London - City
We are Monarch Digital: We are a fun, small team of specialist recruitment consultants with big ambitions based in the heart of the city.
By joining our team you are going to be a part of something special. Monarch Digital is owned by Monarch Recruitment, we have two UK offices and a proven track record of success in introducing trainee recruitment consultants at an entry level and growing their career through our organic development plan.
We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the 'Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies' by Recruitment International. Our employees say it best! As a result of their feedback we are recognised as a 'Best Companies to Work For' employer and hold an 'Investors in People' accreditation.
The Role: You will be introduced to a warm desk, specialising in the digital market space, where you will be fully supported by the team around you. We will train you to carry out the entire recruitment life cycle, where you will be responsible for business development, account managing the clients you bring on board, sourcing candidates and client to candidate matching.
Step by step, we'll ensure you achieve your full potential and climb the career ladder as quickly as possible. Your growth and development will enable us to continue to grow the team, which provides a true opportunity to mentor and manage your own team in the future.
Our People: We embrace individuality, personality and diversity. A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career, cares about building a reputation for delivering an excellent customer experience to our customers - and plays a part in our culture of working hard, being sociable and having fun!
- A starting base salary of £20k-23k
- Quick & transparent progression; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!