We are undergoing an exciting period of expansion across our three brands, Monarch IT, Monarch Digital and Monarch Engineering.
By joining our team you are going to be a part of something special. Our employees say it best! As a result of their feedback we are recognised as a 'Best Companies to Work For' employer and hold an 'Investors in People' accreditation.
We have a 24 year history as experts in specialist recruitment markets and are recognised amongst the Hot 500 Recruitment Consultancies by Recruitment International.
As a Monarch specialist consultant, you will carry out the entire recruitment lifecycle and have the use of the latest technologies, supportive management and on-going sales and technical training, plus a clear progression and development plan.
Step by step, we'll ensure you achieve your full potential and climb the career ladder as quickly as possible, whether you want to manage teams, or manage prestigious accounts.
We embrace individuality, personality and diversity. A Monarch consultant is successful, passionate about their career, cares about building a reputation for delivering an excellent customer experience to our customers - and plays a part in our culture of working hard, being sociable and having fun!
We will offer you:
- A starting base salary of £18k-20k
- Quick & transparent progression; you will be promoted based on your successes, with a £2-2.5k increment per promotion.
- Full training, with funding and sponsorship to carry out the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- An excellent benefits package which includes pension, healthcare, gym membership contribution and life assurance
- An exciting office environment, including our very own and fully stocked 'M Bar’ and break out area
- Fantastic incentives; including our monthly Champagne Club, quarterly team incentives, our loyalty-based European weekender and a yearly top billers event to Las Vegas
- A busy social calendar! Award ceremonies, weekends away, pay day socials, sporting events, charity days and more!