I am currently recruiting for a Test Manager to join a client based in Central London on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: The role requires candidates to hold a current DV Clearance or be eligible to obtain an DV Clearance.
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
This role will require close interaction with the Programme Design team and the business community in supporting the role out and acceptance of the operating model and project solution(s).
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- The development of the End to End Test Strategy
- The development of IT User Acceptance Test (UAT) Strategy and Plan
- Manage the Business design team product acceptance and sign-off process.
- Managing the development of UAT test scripts
- Plan and manage the IT change request UAT process
- Raise and manage the business and UAT test issues
- Liaise and resolve issues with the IT supplier
- Direct Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts during the acceptance activities.
- Confirm successful installation and validation on Pre-Production Environment
- Review and track the status of IT supplier FAT and SAT
- Act as the quality authority for the test cycle
- Liaising with IT suppliers and manage the availability of the pre-production environment
Essential Skills Required:
- Extensive experience undertaking a test management role within a large complex business and technical delivery Programme and/or projects.
- Experience of managing suppliers.
- Experience of managing test resources.
- 5 years test management experience
- Experience within an Iterative and Agile/Kanban environments is desirable
- Any Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditations are highly desirable
- Experience within a UK Government security services and/or police environment.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.