- Highly experienced in working in an ecommerce testing environment, with a track record of conducting manual testing of back end system developments prior to release, identifying issues and improvements.
- Experience of testing websites across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Experienced in utilising automated testing tools.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using SQL queries and issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Experienced in using content management systems.
- Able to test all support fixes on internal test environments both in databases and web environments.
- Able to monitor progress of support issues and ensure the relevant stakeholders are kept informed.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Experienced in investigating problems and other requests for support and determining the appropriate action to be taken.
- Equipped with strong verbal and written communication skills, good with people and highly interactive.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham of willing to relocate for the role.
Job: Test and Support Analyst
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 3 hours ago
Technical Services Engineer – £25K - £28K Technical Support Engineer, 1st line, 2nd line, desktop, helpdesk, Windows 7/8.1/10, Server 2008/2012, exchange, customer focused... A technology driven software house in the heart of London is looking to ...
Permanent4 days ago
Senior Application Support Engineer We are currently recruiting for a Senior Application Support Engineer to join a market leading software company in Solihull. You will be working as an all-round post-release support &amp; software engineer, ...
Permanent5 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Technical support engineer to join a busy and lively team based in Aylesbury. The Technical support engineer will provide 1st class technical support , handle customer calls and answer any queries vis phone and em...
Permanent14 days ago
Technical Support Engineer - Service Desk Analyst, 1st Line, Aylesbury, Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the hear...
Contract5 days ago
SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Linux, Unix, C#, PHP, HTML, Mongo, Perm, Crewe, Cheshire, Application Support, App Support, Applications, Apps Do you want to work for a high growth marketing technology company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture? Ar...