- Highly experienced in working in an ecommerce testing environment, with a track record of conducting manual testing of back end system developments prior to release, identifying issues and improvements.
- Experience of testing websites across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Experienced in utilising automated testing tools.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using SQL queries and issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Experienced in using content management systems.
- Able to test all support fixes on internal test environments both in databases and web environments.
- Able to monitor progress of support issues and ensure the relevant stakeholders are kept informed.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Experienced in investigating problems and other requests for support and determining the appropriate action to be taken.
- Equipped with strong verbal and written communication skills, good with people and highly interactive.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham of willing to relocate for the role.
Job: Test and Support Analyst
Find Your Job
Contract12 days ago
Daily Rate: Rate – dependent on skills and experience. Please let me know what rate you would need to consider this position. As the Test Analyst you will have knowledge in the following requirements: Testing multiple projects, defect management t...
Contract21 days ago
Responsibilities include: Develop an understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (RE&WS) product suite Actively monitor issues to ensure they are resolved within clients’ Service Level Agreem...
Permanent3 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a brand new Application Support Analyst to be based in Southend on Sea. The Application support analyst will have helpdesk experience working on and supporting applications working as part of an established team. Th...
Contract7 days ago
Junior Support Analyst – 6 Month Contract - £100-£110 a day Support Analyst, Application Support, Junior Support Engineer… Great opening for a junior engineer to join a leading software company based in Bristol on a 6 month contract to work as an ...
Contract20 days ago
Contract Application Support Analyst - Bristol I'm working with an established software provider to the Workplace & Real-Estate industries - they have an urgent need for an Application Support Analyst / Software Support Analyst! You'll have an ana...