- Highly experienced in working in an ecommerce testing environment, with a track record of conducting manual testing of back end system developments prior to release, identifying issues and improvements.
- Experience of testing websites across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Experienced in utilising automated testing tools.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using SQL queries and issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Experienced in using content management systems.
- Able to test all support fixes on internal test environments both in databases and web environments.
- Able to monitor progress of support issues and ensure the relevant stakeholders are kept informed.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Experienced in investigating problems and other requests for support and determining the appropriate action to be taken.
- Equipped with strong verbal and written communication skills, good with people and highly interactive.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham of willing to relocate for the role.
Job: Test and Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Test and Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£220 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Find Your Job
Contract20 days ago
ISO 9000, ISO 17025, Spectrum Analysers, Signal generators, preamplifiers, radiated, conducted, ETSI, FCC, ISED, RF My leading Compliance test client is looking for multiple Radio test engineers to join them on a contract basis in Basingstoke. Exp...
Contract16 days ago
Contract Length: 3 months Start date: As soon as possible Shift Pattern: Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Days (12 hours per shift) Hourly Rate: Rate – dependent on skills and experience. Please let me know what rate you would need to consider this posi...
Contract16 days ago
Job Title: WRAP Platform roles - Multiple opportunities (Test / Development / Analysis) Contract Length: 6 months contract Start date: As soon as possible Daily Rate: Rate – dependant on skills and experience. Please let me know what rate you woul...