- Highly experienced in working in an ecommerce testing environment, with a track record of conducting manual testing of back end system developments prior to release, identifying issues and improvements.
- Experience of testing websites across multiple devices, operating systems and browsers including desktop, mobile and tablet; Windows, IOS and Android; Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Experienced in utilising automated testing tools.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in using SQL queries and issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Experienced in using content management systems.
- Able to test all support fixes on internal test environments both in databases and web environments.
- Able to monitor progress of support issues and ensure the relevant stakeholders are kept informed.
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and adjust to changing demands at short notice.
- Experienced in investigating problems and other requests for support and determining the appropriate action to be taken.
- Equipped with strong verbal and written communication skills, good with people and highly interactive.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment, juggling multiple tasks.
- Based within easy commuting distance of Cheltenham of willing to relocate for the role.
Job: Test and Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Test and Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£220 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Find Your Job
Permanent15 days ago
QA – Software Tester – Quality Assurance Test Analyst I am currently recruiting for brand new, exciting opportunities available for Software Testers to join an innovate Software House, with a passion for using all the latest, cutting edge technolo...