I am currently looking for an experienced Telecoms Analyst to join a large well-established client of ours based on an initial 11-12 Months contract.
- Support and maintain the SLC telephony systems ensuring 24/7 system availability
- Liaising and managing third party relationships
- Support all 4 SLC sites; Glasgow, Darlington, Hillington and Llandudno as required
- Effectively manage own time and be accountable for work prioritisation
- Identify and escalate issues via appropriate channels in a timely manor
- Previous Support Role experience at 1st and 2nd Line level
- BES 12 MDM (BlackBerry formally known as BES 121) and (Apple DEP, VPP, corporate app store)
- Improve service in an established Contact Centre environment and supporting integration to all peripheral equipment.
- Avaya systems knowledge being essential (Communication Manager, Session & System Manager, Messaging, CMS)
- NICE Perform/Engage
- Workplace Recovery
- MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching)
- Avaya Voice Portal
- Avaya AES
- Collaboration Technologies (Polycom RMX, VBP, and CMA, Avaya Conferencing)
If you feel this is a suitable role for yourself and your skill-set please send em your most up to date CV to be considered.