We have a fantastic Permanent opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a client in Central London within the Financial Industry.
Please note: Banking experience is not essential for the role, but you must demonstrate a strong interest in Financial and Accounting. You will learn and understand the Banking Business.
Main Responsibilities and skills required:
- Producing technical documents for application software which has been developed
- Such tasks require understanding of business requirements, application architectures, UI design concept, business data, legal requirements and internal procedures by working closely with programmers and Management.
- This position covers all documents across software development life cycle (i.e. business specification, technical specification, system details, database object (table) descriptions, test support manuals, system operation manuals, system maintenance details, system support history record, general internal procedure manuals).
- Where there is documentation already compiled by internal Programmers, to provide guidance (using Business knowledge) to update the existing documentation for ease of understanding.
- It is essential to proactively analyse application logic to produce documentation that is easy to understand.
- Compilation of various documents relating to the client (external and internal use) will be required.
Look forward to hearing from you.