THIS ROLE IS BASED IN Dublin (Ireland), you must be based and be able to work in Dublin on site.
This exciting global financial services client currently are currently on the hunt for Technical Systems Analyst to work part of a payments delivery project. The Analyst will have the ability to read code (development experience not required but a background in is most welcome) and Technical delivery within Java based applications. The Senior Systems Analyst will play a critical role in creating new product functionality within this platform including world-class backend and consumer-facing features.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of the clients large payments system
- Act as the Technical Systems Analyst, collaborating with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume Java management applications
- Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to help develop junior employees
- Work closely with technical leads to define features, elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria, and story point estimates in a SAFe/Agile methodology format
- A strong systems analyst with a technical background within systems support and analysis.
- Ability to communicate with customers and development team in complex technical issues.
- The ability to read code in Java
- Strong analytical skill
- Some testing and validation to make sure the stories are following the process
- Exposure within a Java environment
- Someone from a technical analyst, systems analyst or development background is most welcome
Technical Systems Analyst, Java, Analyst, Safe, Agile,