Technical Support Manager, Head of Technical Support, Technical Services Manager, ITIL, Managed Services…
There is a brand new opportunity for a Technical Support Manager to join one of the fastest growing IT Service Providers in the UK. The successful manager will be based out of their offices in London and take responsibility for the man management of their Technical Account Managers and Technical 3rd line Leads as well as ensuring the teams are delivering the correct services to the clients according to the defined service description and contractual SLAs are being delivered.
This role will include the continual development of teams products and services they are offering to clients, drive working practises and methodologies in order to deliver high standards, man management and strategic development of the teams and finally to ensure the services from the teams are exceeding standards where possible.
- Proven experience within a team lead or management experience
- Extensive experience managing highly technical teams – technical specialists, 3rd line engineers, solutions architects, pre-sales
- Working knowledge of incident, problem and change management and relevant frameworks (ITIL v3, ISO9000:2000)
- Experience and knowledge of project management and change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence and build strong relationships