This exciting and global financial services client are currently on the hunt for a Technical Support Engineer to work part of their technical support of their financial products, a strong programming knowledge and the ability to read code (NOT code themselves, only read) and work in a technical 2nd,3rd line support engineer position is essential.
- Supports and manages technical incidents that are recorded and tracked within the CRM system and where required, raised to the Engineering team for development/bug fixes
- Prepare and distribute communications with customers, partners, services providers and other departments
- Ensure that the Manager is always informed of workload status and details of key issues
- Responsible for being in a service desk environment, working and helping customer queries in a technical language
- Responsible for the ticket and email coming in from Merchants and developers who integrate with the financial products, meaning you will be responsible for dealing with developers and development problems
- Responsible for strong communication throughout the technical delivery, working with a collaborative team environment
- Have a technical perspective and service desk aspect
- A solid technical support background and service desk delivery spanning between 5 – 10 years exposure
- Solid Customer Service experience
- Customer interaction as well as internal teams, so communication is key to this role as well as being team player.
- Programming language knowledge, ability to read code but not necessarily needed to code themselves. PHP, JSON, Java, WS API
- Strong ITIL knowledge
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Incident management, ticket management and have the ability to work in a Support role, supporting programmers and developers.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and financial industry products and services
Technical Service Desk, Technical Support Engineer, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, Code, PHP, JSON, Java, WS API, Engineer, eCommerce, financial, Service Desk, ITIL, SQL,