Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the heart of Aylesbury. The successful candidate will be part of a busy technical team and working alongside some of the best technical engineers in the area.
Being part of a busy service desk will require the successful candidate to be able to provide quick and effect triage to all customers, take full ownership of tickets until resolution, use support ticketing systems, work to strict SLAs, liaises with other business units and suppliers and manage expectations of all customers.
To be successful in the role it is imperative you can adapt and pick up new technologies very quickly, have excellent communication (both verbal and written), remain under pressure and have a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving.
This is an excellent chance for an engineer with limited experience (6 months+) to join a forward thinking technical business where there are significant opportunities for growth and career development and the touch of your fingertips!
- 6 months + within a technical support capacity (1st line, helpdesk, service desk, customer service)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using a ticketing system (Remedy, ServiceNow, Connectwise, Heat)
- Passionate about learning and developing skills around Windows desktop, Windows Server, Cisco, Networking, VoIP
- Ability to adapt and pick things up quickly
- Training provided