Currently looking for a technical Lead/Team Leader to join a Global, Market Leading Financial Company
12 month contracts.
You will be providing technical leadership to two small scrum agile teams delivering urgent functionality under aggressive timescales and resource constraints. The teams will consist of 5/6 developers/engineers
- Have expert engineering skills across multiple technologies/approaches, and a proven
- record of delivery on major projects with demanding quality, scale and security standards.
- Work effectively as part of scrum agile in a corporate environment, and recognise that
- the success of the team is their success.
You will have previous experience of managing/leading teams with the following skill set
Experience with the following an advantage:
- Java 8 / Spring / Mockito / Cucumber
- RESTful web services, JSON / JMX remoting
- Configuration management (eg Puppet) on a Linux OS (RHEL)
- Git, GitLab / GitHub and continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Proven experience providing technical leadership in a corporate environment.
- Highly skilled in Java web service development
- Highly skilled in microservice architecture, automated testing and deployment
- Skilled in highly available distributed systems, SOA and RESTful messaging
- May have a Computer Science or related degree, or be qualified by experience
These are urgent roles based in Edinburgh. To apply please respond with a copy of your most recent CV
Look forward to hearing from you.