Team Leader, Technical Lead, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, QoS, Network monitoring, Firewalls, Linux, Scripting….
A brand new role has been created within a successful and growing ISP based in Central London for a Technical Lead / Team Lead for the Support Engineers (roughly 6-7 reports). The support team consists of engineers supporting both networks / systems with Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Linux running.
This role will be a combination of technical escalation points as well as team management and client management and will report into the Global Support Manager.
Experience with the following is required:
- Experience within a leadership / managerial positon of a small team
- Technical background across networking or systems
- Experience within an ISP
- Strong understanding of BGP, OSPF and MPLS in a service provider environment
- Ability to debug networking issues (Layer 2, Layer 3 and bandwith)
- Monitoring tools – Cacti, Solarwinds, Nagios
- Familiar with Linux Operations Systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian
If you have the above technical skills and want to continue your career within a technical leadership capacity this could be a great opportunity for you.