Technical Delivery Manager, IT Consultancy, E-Commerce, Travel…
There is a brand new opening for IT Delivery Manager within a start-up IT Consultancy based in the heart of London – the ideal candidate will have extensive experience within an IT Delivery Manager position within E-commerce based projects.
- Proven experience in E-commerce projects
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team. Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- A confident self-starter with the ability to see beyond the immediate task(s) and anticipate/resolve wider issues associated with the project