As a Technical Architect, you’ll have proven industry experience in working with native application technologies (iOS or Android) to help build significant applications for our blue-chip clients.
You will be the technical and design authority responsible for definition, product selection, solution design and planning of the technical projects.
- Contribute to the technical solution design for key workstreams. Create innovative solutions within budgetary constraints and work with our Technology Partners, Technical Directors and Client Services teams to transform the technical vision into well-defined technical specifications.
- Complete accurate and thorough high-level technical designs and facilitate effective handover to the development team on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
- Develop achievable technical solutions/designs, working with appropriate members of the development and testing teams.
- Ensure quality assurance concerns are actively managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Work through complicated challenges with development teams, collaborating to find a solution to the problem
- Conduct code reviews and attend stand-ups/planning sessions to oversee the team’s activities
Key Skills and Experience’s Required:
- Over 10 years in software engineering
- Over 6 years in mobile development – either Android or iOS
- Experience reviewing and agreeing API contracts
- Experience working within cross-platform mobile teams
- Demonstrable track record in setting coding standards and tech direction for a software engineering team
- Experience in the development of greenfield apps as well as the enhancement of legacy code
- In-depth knowledge and ability to setup the full mobile app build pipeline, including Gitflow, CI, app distribution, store submission process and performance monitoring
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.