Technical Architect - Java, BRMS - London - to £60,000 plus Benefits
Key Words: Technical Architect, Java, BRMS, Consultant, Rules Management, Credit Risk, Travel
We're working with a globally successful Data Services provider seeking a Technical Architect for a brand new role in central London!
The role requires travel across EMEA. Ideally you'll have a background in Software Development using Java but have moved in to a position of Consultancy. A strong understanding of Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS) would be ideal - as would understanding of the Credit Risk Life Cycle!
Further knowledge of RAD Rapid Application Development and Cloud Technology would be welcome also.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect with a Software background (ideally in Java)
- Experience in a consultancy, ideally using Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS) (useful)
- Knowledge of Rapid Application Development / RAD / Cloud technology (useful)
- Previous hands on experience in Java / J2ee development
- Happy and able to travel freely with EMEA
If you have the above skills and experience and want to work in a fast paced, technology driven company, this could be a great next step for you!
Please "apply now" above for consideration and immediate interview.