This exciting IT consultancy are currently on the hunt for a specialised Technical Architect to work with their global client based in Central London. This Technical Architect will join on a long term contract role part of a major software and testing platform, this project will focus on the clients infrastructure applications and software delivery.
- The technical architect will be responsible for the software configuration and test platform
- They will report the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs/requirements
- Be able to work with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets business need
- Be responsible for the full development lifecycle of complex large scale and multi-user applications;
- Work part of the production of the relevant technical documentation, such as system designs, class designs and documentation for the support team;
- Extensive working experience in a technical environment and up to enterprise architecture level
- Strong working experience as an infrastructure or application architect.
- A strong technical background, specifically the delivery of complex software systems;
- Knowledge in IT Service Management and/or Risk frameworks, and/or international standards.
- Extensive working experience in Infrastructure architecture;
- Strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management, Documentum/Document management,
- Identity & Access Management Systems, Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data Management and Unified Communications);
- Strong exposure with agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques)
- In Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
- Experience with Archimate would be an advantage