- Significant experience of designing, developing and supporting Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on experience of working with Tableau Desktop as well as either Tableau Server or Tableau Online (or both).
- Experience of designing reporting solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements into creative, innovative and highly effective reports / dashboards.
- An understanding of how insight can be delivered through Tableau in a powerful, intuitive manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to understand a complex data environment.
- Ability to influence colleagues and end user stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
Job: Tableau Developer
|Job Title:||Tableau Developer|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Find Your Job
Contract25 days ago
Front End Developer, Magento, CSS, JavaScipt, HtML, UI, Web, GIT, Key Skills and Responsibilities This specialised digital consultancy with a global presence is currently on the hunt for a Front End Developer to join part and delivery part of thei...
Contract27 days ago
Contractabout 3 hours ago
Contract3 days ago
Key Responsibilities This exciting global financial client is currently expanding their digital and payment technologies. A requirement for a Java Developer to combat this solution has come about, this specialist will have a deep knowledge of soft...
Contract19 days ago
Java, Developer in Test, Automation, automated regression, UI, POM Java Developer in Test – Automation An exciting opportunity has arisen in for someone to join my clients busy and growing Test Automation Team. Please Note - The role has a heavy e...