- Significant experience of designing, developing and supporting Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on experience of working with Tableau Desktop as well as either Tableau Server or Tableau Online (or both).
- Experience of designing reporting solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements into creative, innovative and highly effective reports / dashboards.
- An understanding of how insight can be delivered through Tableau in a powerful, intuitive manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to understand a complex data environment.
- Ability to influence colleagues and end user stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Experience of managing, planning and delivering a pipeline of development tasks.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
Job: Tableau Developer
|Job Title:||Tableau Developer|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Jones|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Find Your Job
Permanent20 days ago
.NET Developer Location: Leicester Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits My client is a leading retailer who are looking to grow their head office function extensively this year. They are currently looking for a VB.NET Deve...
Contract28 days ago
RMS, Retek Merchandising, Retek v9.0, Retek Version 9, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, AIX, ITIL, Retail, This major retail client is on the hunt for a specialised Retek Support/Developer to work part of a merchandising system service. This change person will ...
Permanentabout 23 hours ago
Analyst Support Developer - Nottingham My client - a globally recognised financial services provider - are seek an experienced Support Developer in a fantastic new opportunity! Working out of their Nottingham HQ, this FTSE100 company are seeking a...
Permanent9 days ago
Java Developer Location: Nottingham Salary: Up to £55,000 plus benefits Globally successful financial services company with an extensive portfolio of software products and services available are - as part of their natural growth and the start of s...
Permanent21 days ago
Java Developer - FinTech - to £50k My client, an award winning FinTech provider with a suite of Java based financial / wealth management software, are seeking a proven Java Developer to join their existing team! With 2+ years proven experience in ...