Systems Engineer - Project, AD, Exchange - London, to £48k Plus Benefits
Key Words: Systems Engineer, Windows, Project, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, VMWare, anti-virus, McAfee, Azure, MSCE, VCP, CCA
Brilliant opening for an experienced Systems Engineer to join one of the UK's leading software and managed service companies, based in central London!
The Systems Engineer will focus on project delivery with the following technologies: (Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, VMWare, Azure, Office365 etc.). A 'step up' from day to day support, this role will see you move to more project led implementation work
A background in project led Systems Engineering is essential!
In addition you'll ideally also have experience in enterprise management tools, anti-virus (Symantec, McAfee), backup (Veeam, Zerto), Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Skype. A background in ITIL / Prince 2 / TOGAF would be welcome too!
- 4-5 years' experience Systems Engineer experience, ideally in Project based environments.
- Proven experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, VMWare.
- Experience with Prince 2, TOGAF, ITIL methodologies and frameworks.
- Anti-Virus (Symantec, McAfee) and Backup / Rollout (Veeam, Zerto) tools
- Microsoft Azure / Cloud technologies
- Microsoft Skype
If you have the above skills and experience and want to work in a fast paced, technology driven company, this could be a great next step for you!