Systems Engineer, 3rd Line Server Engineer, Windows Server 2008/2012, VMware, Hyper-V, SQL, Exchange, Office 365….
Great opening for a bright and talented Systems Engineer to join a successful and growing software house based in the heart of London. The successful systems engineer will be working within a growing team of technically minded engineers – supporting Clustered Windows Servers (2008/2012), Virtual servers (VMware / Hyper-V), DNS/DHCP, Exchange / Office 365 and SQL Server.
This employer only employees candidates from a very good educational background – it is essential for candidates to be a graduate in Computer Science (or related degree) with a 2:1 or higher.
- 3 years’ experience within a technical systems engineering position
- 2:1 or above degree – Computer Science or related degree
- Technical experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory & Group Policies, Exchange / Office 365 and DNS / DHCP
- Understanding of virtualisation – VMware / Hyper-V
- Experience managing end to end systems based projects
- Excellent communication and strong passion for technology