This exciting and global financial services client are currently on the hunt for a Technical Systems Analyst to come on board and facilitate the delivery of functional solutions in response to business needs, "bridging the gap" between technical and commercial functions within the organisation. The Systems Analyst will be a specialist in working with agile/development teams and have the ability to work in a financial setting.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and develop complete and accurate business models including process, data and organisation models to identify optimal solutions in consultation with relevant parties. Distinguishing user requests from the underlying true need.
- Work closely with the Agile team, through backlog creation/grooming sessions and elaboration activity, to define users stories that capture the business and functional requirements identified.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand current business processes, documents and priorities, and interpret these needs in order to identify requirements across all affected areas and translate these into operational and application requirements.
- Perform initial impact assessments on new project work, identifying the key points of new functionality or complexity, and presenting to development for estimation
- Responsible for defining detailed solution proposals to projects that are more complex by nature, or encompassing multiple system interactions.
- Produce supporting documents documentation such as the project estimation/scoping documents, solution proposal documents, system documentation, release documentation using standard templates and natural language.
- Highlight risks and issues where appropriate.
- Technical Systems Analysis expertise, ideally not from a business/data/financial analysis background but more systems driven with a technical component to their roles.
- Working within an Agile environment
- Technical exposure with data mapping, APO and interface specs
- Experience of working with SQL, XML, API
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Willingness to learn and get up to speed quickly.
- Thoughtful Risk Taking
- Sense of urgency.
Systems Analyst, Systems Analysis, Agile, SQL, XML, API, Risk, Interface,