Job: Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ashby|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
• Work closely with internal Product Managers to understand high level business needs & business requirements.
• Take an active part in the end of release demonstrations to the wider team
• Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.
• Perform initial impact assessments on new project work, to facilitate estimations.
• Take responsibility as directed for defining detailed solution proposals to new projects that are more complex by nature, or encompassing multiple system interactions
• Be an advocate for the Agile processes with the Agile team and the wider team
• Provide ad-hoc coaching to more junior member of the team and Contribute to regular Analyst team training sessions or say wider team knowledge share
• Key competencies are required in working with internal & external interfaces, with APIs & xml.
• Basic competencies in SQL/querying writing are useful.
• Familiarity with diagrammatical system representations, e.g. sequence diagrams
• Solid analytical skills are essential, i.e. the ability to take high level requirements and drill these down into detailed functional requirements under your own initiative.
• Comfortable working at a detailed level with interface specifications & doing related data mappings.
• Ability to work collaboratively with development and business stakeholders within an Agile team
• Able to communicate effectively with both business & technical audiences
• Payments experience is a plus but not essential
• Empowerment and accountability.
• Thoughtful Risk Taking.
• Committed to deliver on time and to quality.
The contract is for 12 months and if you’re interested in working for one of the largest organisations in the world then I look forward to receiving your application.
Find Your Job
Permanent7 days ago
Information Systems, Data Analyst, MES, ERP, Industry 4.0, Software Development, SQL A leading UK manufacturing company based in Coventry is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Digital Engineering department. This will involve developing and ...
Permanent1 day ago
Junior Data Analyst Are you looking to further your career at an innovative software company based in the heart of London? My client is a global leader in their field, and they’re a true force of digital disruption. They’re looking for bright indi...
Permanent7 days ago
Information Systems, Data, Technical Specialist, MES, ERP, Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Software Development, SQL A leading UK manufacturing company based in Coventry is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Digital Engineering department. This...
Permanent8 days ago
Helpdesk Support / Active Directory / Exchange /Office 365 - 23-25k We are currently recruiting for a brand new position for a 1st/2nd line Helpdesk Analyst to be based in London. The Helpdesk support analyst will be technically competent with the...
Contract14 days ago
Business Analyst, Microsoft Visual, Visual Studio, User Story, User Back log, Agile, Key Responsibilities This exciting and global operating IT consultancy is currently on the hunt for a specialised Business Analyst to come on board and work part ...