Job: Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ashby|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
• Work closely with internal Product Managers to understand high level business needs & business requirements.
• Take an active part in the end of release demonstrations to the wider team
• Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.
• Perform initial impact assessments on new project work, to facilitate estimations.
• Take responsibility as directed for defining detailed solution proposals to new projects that are more complex by nature, or encompassing multiple system interactions
• Be an advocate for the Agile processes with the Agile team and the wider team
• Provide ad-hoc coaching to more junior member of the team and Contribute to regular Analyst team training sessions or say wider team knowledge share
• Key competencies are required in working with internal & external interfaces, with APIs & xml.
• Basic competencies in SQL/querying writing are useful.
• Familiarity with diagrammatical system representations, e.g. sequence diagrams
• Solid analytical skills are essential, i.e. the ability to take high level requirements and drill these down into detailed functional requirements under your own initiative.
• Comfortable working at a detailed level with interface specifications & doing related data mappings.
• Ability to work collaboratively with development and business stakeholders within an Agile team
• Able to communicate effectively with both business & technical audiences
• Payments experience is a plus but not essential
• Empowerment and accountability.
• Thoughtful Risk Taking.
• Committed to deliver on time and to quality.
The contract is for 12 months and if you’re interested in working for one of the largest organisations in the world then I look forward to receiving your application.
Find Your Job
Permanent5 days ago
Business Analyst Walsall – will be required to travel to locations across the UK £40k per year – added benefits including 10% bonus Permanent Business Analyst An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Business Analyst to work for a m...
Permanent6 days ago
Reporting Analyst x 4 (POWER BI and SQL) We currently have a requirement for 4 Reporting Analysts to join a market leading company based Redditch. As a Reporting Analyst, your role is to support leaders throughout the organisation in their reporti...
Contract19 days ago
Monarch are working with a global outsource provider that are recruiting for a Vulnerability Analyst to assist them on an initial 3 month contract. They are looking for an individual who is able to configure a security centre and its components to...
Permanent6 days ago
Hardware Asset Management Analyst (Flexible working hours and home working) We are currently recruiting for a Hardware and Asset Management Analyst to join a market leading global company in Birmingham, My client has a large hardware IT asset pool...
Permanent12 days ago
Business Intelligence Analyst Looking to further your career at a market leading techincal and operational service provider based in the heart of London? They’re looking for bright individuals with spark and drive that've already established thems...