Job: Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ashby|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
• Work closely with internal Product Managers to understand high level business needs & business requirements.
• Take an active part in the end of release demonstrations to the wider team
• Produce internal & external-facing supporting documentation using standard templates and natural language.
• Perform initial impact assessments on new project work, to facilitate estimations.
• Take responsibility as directed for defining detailed solution proposals to new projects that are more complex by nature, or encompassing multiple system interactions
• Be an advocate for the Agile processes with the Agile team and the wider team
• Provide ad-hoc coaching to more junior member of the team and Contribute to regular Analyst team training sessions or say wider team knowledge share
• Key competencies are required in working with internal & external interfaces, with APIs & xml.
• Basic competencies in SQL/querying writing are useful.
• Familiarity with diagrammatical system representations, e.g. sequence diagrams
• Solid analytical skills are essential, i.e. the ability to take high level requirements and drill these down into detailed functional requirements under your own initiative.
• Comfortable working at a detailed level with interface specifications & doing related data mappings.
• Ability to work collaboratively with development and business stakeholders within an Agile team
• Able to communicate effectively with both business & technical audiences
• Payments experience is a plus but not essential
• Empowerment and accountability.
• Thoughtful Risk Taking.
• Committed to deliver on time and to quality.
The contract is for 12 months and if you’re interested in working for one of the largest organisations in the world then I look forward to receiving your application.
Find Your Job
Contract3 days ago
Engineering Applications, System Analyst, Coventry, Catia v5, SmarTeam, Enovia, Solidworks, AutoCAD, DOORS, MatLab, LabView, Accurev, Jira The Engineering Systems Analyst will support day to day operations and maintenance of engineering applicatio...
Contract6 days ago
Business Analyst, NHS, Government, Payment, Card, Agile, Cloud, Role has been deemed Inside IR35 so you would have to operate via Umbrella company. This health driven government organisation is currently on the hunt for a specialist Business Analy...
Contract12 days ago
Daily Rate: Rate – dependent on skills and experience. Please let me know what rate you would need to consider this position. As the Test Analyst you will have knowledge in the following requirements: Testing multiple projects, defect management t...
Contract21 days ago
Responsibilities include: Develop an understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of the Real Estate & Workplace Solutions (RE&WS) product suite Actively monitor issues to ensure they are resolved within clients’ Service Level Agreem...
Permanent3 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a brand new Application Support Analyst to be based in Southend on Sea. The Application support analyst will have helpdesk experience working on and supporting applications working as part of an established team. Th...