Systems Administrator - Wintel - London - to £50k
Key Words: Systems Administrator, 3rd Line Support, Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2 / 2016, AD, GPO, Exchange DAG, O365, Azure
Brilliant opening for an experienced Windows Systems Administrator to join a global media company based in the heart of London!
The 3rd Line Support will be responsible for the Wintel environment across EMEA regions and will allow the successful engineer to really take ownership of the infrastructure.
It will be your responsibility to manage, support, design and improve the current infrastructure (consisting of Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, Virtual Servers running on WMware, AD (Active Directory), Exchange DAG, O365 (Office 365), Azure, PowerShell and more.
Experiance in a large, high availability Windows environment is vital!
- 3 - 5 years experience within a 3rd Line / Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Engineering position.
- Strong understanding of designing, implementing and supporting of Microsoft Solutions
- Expertise with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016, AD (Active Directory), Exchange DAG
- Ideally familiar with Cloud technologies: O365 (Office 365), Azure etc.
- Also ideally some experience in large scale, high availability environments / PowerShell scripting.
If you have the above skills and experience and want to work in a fast paced, technology driven company, this could be a great next step for you!