As the Systems Analyst/Project Manager you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- In this role, the individual is expected to work closely with development team ,support engineers, product teams and other stakeholders to ensure that customer requirements and escalations on the applications are addressed.
- Work with other team members to ensure that the team’s Key Performance Indicators for the delivery are met by providing assistance and support as necessary.
- Proven delivery track record in some of the following areas: project leadership, change management, business analysis and business type initiatives such as operations excellence, continuous process improvement.
- Prior Business Analyst, System Analyst, or Product Owner/Manager experience required.
- Scrum Master or Project Management experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in SAFe (agile) transformation practices.
- Intermediate technical background (UNIX, databases, network, web applications)
- Applies advanced knowledge and extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in story writing including acceptance criteria
- Proficient in requirement documentation tools like Rally and Jira.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required
Interview Process – Telephone followed by Face to Face interview in Ireland
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.