This role is working in Brussels, Belgium. You must be able to work in Brussels on the full duration of the 12 months and be eligible to work in the EU.
This global leader in IT services and solutions are currently supply to their organisation with and EU government counterpart, multiple specialists are required to work in a Systems Administrator delivery role from senior to mid-level experience. These specialists will be working part of the design, Planning and implementation of the clients IT migration.
- Assistance with the roll-out of new ICT infrastructure projects.
- Validation and testing of new procedures before release.
- Development of scripts to improve central management and control facilities (central alerting, central logging, central security polices implementation ...).
- Drafting of procedures, installation notices and scripts for the integration, installation and upgrade of services.
- Participate in the 2nd Level on-call standby service
- Operational management of the ICT production environment for HQ and Delegations:
- Debugging and analysing of reported problems and escalated incidents.
- Direct intervention on ICT infrastructure (servers, workstations).
- Preparation and test of new reference configurations (CRB) for any supported hardware, integration & testing of new software versions, service packs, configuration changes.
- Be highly experienced in SCCM package (System Center Configuration Manager)
- Systems deployment exposure
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server administration experience
- Active Directory and Group Policies administration experience
- Microsoft Office products (Office 2010).
- ITIL Process
- Client environment (Windows 7).
- Windows configuration & troubleshooting (registry, configuration files ...).
- Enterprise environment.
- Ability to write technical notes in English.
- Scripting skills
- Patch management.
- Security management.
- LANDesk experience
- Mcafee Epolicy
- Microsoft Wsus
- Ideally ITIL v.3 Foundation certified or to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date
- Ideally Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) qualified
- MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Centre 2012 Configuration Manager,
- MCTS: Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager 2007 (or equivalent/higher).
- Be qualified in another technical certification (besides ITIL) in their area of expertise
Systems Admin, System Administrator, SCCM, System Center Configuration Manager, Server administration, ITIL, MCTS, Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager,