I am looking for a Support Technician to join a fantastic organisation for initially a 3 month contract.
This role forms part of the Technical Support team and will work closely with field engineers and customers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows XP / Windows 7 /Windows 10 and MS Server 2008 / 2012
- Microsoft Office Suite including Office 365
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Remote Access tools such as Log Me In, TeamViewer & Remote Desktop
- Android v. 5 Tablet configuration
- Good understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills
- Knowledge of Sophus Anti-Virus
- Diagnosing & resolving Technical issues
- Provide Desktop and server support
- Set up & configure new laptops, desktops & tablet devices
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
- Be passionate about customers and service, with a strong will to make a difference.
- Demonstrate expertise in all activities associated with providing end user PC support and problem resolution on complex and difficult PC hardware and software issues
- Strong problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Proactive and keen to spot opportunities to refine and improve processes and service
- Is self-starting, analytical, results and solutions-driven.
- Provide weekend On Call Support as per rota
- MCP certification
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
If this is a role you feel you are suitable for please send your CV and I will be in touch.