1st / 2nd Line Support, VoIP, PBX, Voice Systems, Telecoms, Networks, Switching…
Great opening for a passionate and enthusiastic customer support analyst who is technically minded to join a leading telecommunications reseller based in Central London. The successful candidate will be liaising with VoIP suppliers and providing 1st line technical support to their customer base.
You will be joining a technical support team of 6 engineers and supporting a large customer base – this role is predominately phone based and therefore excellent telephone manger and customer service is essential.
- Experience in a 1st / 2nd line technical support position
- Experience with Telecommunications, telecoms providers, network providers
- 1 years’ experience with of VoIP / PBX telephone systems
- Understanding of Networks – Cisco ideally
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Desire to learn and build on their skills to progress into more technical positions within the business